Sunday, 7 October 2012

LAND TO HERE


I had viewed a bunch of people's SLOGs before i started to write mine. The interesting thing here is that most of the first lines of those blogs are "Hello, World!"! Perhaps it's because that is the very first line that most programmers print in whatever language. =] I saw someone created their blog address as "i was force to make this slog" or something like that and someone even post a video named "Introduction to the theory of blogging "  It really makes me laugh out. Seems that SLOG is so much fun for us to learn this course.



This is my first time posting for my SLOG assignment. I am going to share more feelings, expriences, funny things and at times useful links or study methods in my blog. Hope my blog would help some students in this course.

Recently I am working on the next tutorial quesitons. I found that I am better on simple and complete induction rather than mathematical induction and well ordring. This pushed me to spend more time on the methods that I am not that skilled. Actually I searched more practices related to mathematical induction on internet and the materials from CSC165 as well. Wish I would do well on the quiz next week. =p

There is a SUPER useful link that contains teaching videos from wide topics of any level. This website gets thousands of videos of most of the subjects such as computer science, mathematics, algebra, calculus etc. and in a GREET ORDER.
www.khanacademy.org

sample video:



Hope you guys have fun with it. 


sep.25.2012
(posted on wrong website before.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment